About the Company
3 Crowns Technologies (the Coastalwatch.com technology division) is the leading provider of cloud based technology solutions for the smart communities (IoT), waterways and coastal management industry of Australia. Enabling business, government and community groups to collect, understand and generate insights into complex environmental data. Due to our ongoing success, we are currently in the process of growing our team.
About the Role
The camera operations coordinator is responsible for the day to day monitoring and operation of the 3CT camera & data network. This position involves managing maintenance contractors to attend sites, rectifying faults with data connectivity, and organising hardware replacements as required.
The appointee will report regularly to the Operations Manager. In addition, the appointee will report on a weekly basis to the General Manager of 3 Crowns Technologies for performance planning and review and workload management
- Monitoring and management of camera network and data collection
- Monitoring of the Milestone VMS system and live streaming system
- Document issues in 3CT ticketing systems
Hardware, Installations and Maintenance
- Manage technicians and oversee troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware in the field
- Managing 3 Crowns Technologies mobile and NBN network and faults
- Schedule proactive maintenance and upgrades of hardware in the field
- Hardware configuration
- Network allocation and Management
- Assist with the maintenance of the 3 Crowns Technologies asset register
- Assist with management of OH&S register of maintenance technicians
In order to apply for this role, please submit a cover letter and resume (2 pages max). If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All applications will be treated as confidential.